By providing you:
- Networking opportunities via our breakfasts, after hours functions and member meetings, enabling you to catch up with other local business owners face to face.
- Information on issues of local concern and interest.
- Direct access to key government and industry figures.
- Lobbying opportunities to all levels of government.
- Access to resources like government funding opportunities and grants, information on your responsibilities as an employer, HR, IT etc.
- Opportunities for professional development via training, workshops and speakers.
- Access to the latest collective knowledge on current and upcoming developments.
- Ready access to a range of current business and industry research and data.
- Promotion of your business via our members’ page and on social media.
The Warwick Chamber of Commerce Inc management team works collaboratively, and has established solid working relationships, with other chambers in the region (Toowoomba, Dalby and Stanthorpe), as well as a close partnership with the Economic Development Department of the Southern Downs Regional Council to help promote the region as a whole. This will have flow-on effects to local businesses, which will not only increase exposure, but attract investment and development in the region and, by extension, opportunities for you to gain more business.
Where else can you get all that for such a small investment?